The following terms and conditions govern the use that users give to this website and any of the content available by or through it, including any content derived from it. VOLTERRA SRL (“VOLTERRA”) has made the Website available to you and you can modify the Terms and Conditions at any time without the need for any notification, but simply by posting the changes on the Website. BY USING THIS WEBSITE, YOU ACCEPT AND AGREE WITH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS REGARDING YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE. If users do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, they may not access or use the Website in any other way.
1) General Terms. These general conditions of use of the Site regulate access without registration and use of the Site, including the contents and services made available to users on and/or through the Site. However, the access and use of certain contents and/or services may be subject to certain specific conditions for which the User must previously accept the particular conditions that are required there, such is the case of the Terms and Conditions of Service related to the reservation of quota for excursions in the Talampaya National Park, whose text must be expressly accepted by the users who make said reservations through this website.
3) Property Rights. VOLTERRA is the sole and exclusive owner of all content (including, for example, audio, photographs, illustrations, graphics, other visual media, videos, copies, texts, etc.), codes, data and materials thereof, the appearance and the environment, design and organization of the Website and the compilation of the contents, codes, data and materials on the Website, including, but not limited to, any copyrights, trademark rights, patent rights, rights of database, moral rights, sui generis rights and other intellectual properties and economic rights thereof. The use of the Site does not grant the users ownership of contents, codes, data or materials which they may have access to or through the Website.
4) Limited License. Users can access and view the content of the Website from their devices, make individual copies or prints of its content for their personal use, that is, internal use only.
The use of the Website and the services offered do not enable a commercial link with users or authorize representation or resale relationships, unless another condition is specified in new editions of these Terms or in specific situations, as those provided in the Terms of Service.
5) Forbidden Use. Any distribution, publication or commercial or promotional exploitation of the Website, or of any of the Website contents, codes, data or materials, is strictly forbidden, unless the users have expressly received a prior written permission from VOLTERRA authorized personnel or from another applicable rights holder. Unless expressly allowed in the current terms, users cannot download, inform, expose, publish, copy, reproduce, distribute, transmit, modify, execute, broadcast, transfer, create work derived from, sell or in any other way, exploit any of the contents, codes, data or materials on or available through the Website. Users are also required not to alter, edit, delete, remove, or in any other way change the meaning or the appearance of, nor change the purpose of, any of the contents, codes, data or materials on or available through the Website, including, but not limited to, the alteration or removal of any business brand, registered brand, logo, services brand or any other property content or notification of property rights. Users acknowledge that they do not acquire any property rights by downloading any copyrighted material and by doing so they will be manifestly violating the copyright legal regime contained in Law 11,723 and other laws of Argentina and other countries, as well as the laws applicable provincial laws, and may be subject to legal liability claims for such unauthorized use.
The tourism companies or agencies separate from Volterra SRL provide contents and select and publish products and services of their property to the USERS visiting the WEBSITE in their own name and on their own account. THE COMPANY is not responsible for said products, which are regulated by specific contractual conditions, agreed upon and set up between the USERS and the provider of same.
6) Commercial Brands. The trademarks, logos, service marks, and registered trademarks (collectively the “Trademarks”) displayed on the Website or in content available through the Website are registered and unregistered Trademarks of VOLTERRA and others, and may not be used in connection with products and/or services that are not related to, associated with, or sponsored by their rights holders and that are likely to cause confusion to customers, or in any way that disparages or discredits their rights holders. All the Commercial Brands that are not VOLTERRA’s that appear on the Website or in or through the Website’s services, if there should be any, are the property of their respective holders.
No content on the Website shall be construed as granting, by implication, dismissal or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Website without the written permission of VOLTERRA or third parties who may own this trademark. The misuse of the Commercial Brands exhibited on the Website or in or through any of the site’s services, is strictly forbidden.
8) Applicable Laws. Volterra controls and operates the Website from their offices in the Argentine Republic. The users who choose to access the website from other jurisdictions do so as from their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with Argentina’s local laws. All the parties subject to these terms and conditions renounce their respective rights to a trial by jury, accepting to resolve any conflict that may arise from these terms in the Courts in the City of Cordoba, Argentine Republic.